Pages

Feb 20, 2012

Author Introduction: Lori Wolfe

Hi everyone and welcome to Bilingual Teacher Clubhouse.  My name is Lori Wolfe and I am from Fun To Teach.   I am one of the authors for the Bilingual Teacher Clubhouse.

I am a public elementary  ELD teacher in Ashland, Oregon. I have taught K-5th grades in dual immersion programs and bilingual classrooms (Spanish/English). I have also taught as a Title One Spanish/English Bilingual Support teacher in Reading and Math.

I currently work as a part-time elementary ELD teacher. I have authored 26 bilingual thematic units for Kingsley Publishing, and have written a series of reproducible bilingual Math Games and ELD units.

I look forward to blogging about Spanish math and reading lessons, teaching second languages to elementary students, websites, and teaching tips for the elementary level. 

Check in often, we plan to become one of your favorite resources!
Happy Teaching,
Lori
The picture below was taken last summer in Guadalajara.  Love that city!






Fun To Teach ESL - Teaching English as a Second Language

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10