Pages

Feb 20, 2012

Introducing Khalil Raki of Raki’s Rad Resources

Yes, you read the title right, this is Khalil Raki of Raki’s Rad Resources, not Heidi Raki, who I am sure is who you are used to reading blog posts by.  I am the well kept secret in the Raki family. For awhile, I have been doing “behind the scenes” work for my wife, Heidi, but now she has pushed me into the lime light!

rakisignature

Although I speak English fluently, it is not my first language.  I grew up in Morocco, so my first languages are Arabic and French.  I learned Spanish in High School, went to college in Russia and then moved the America and learned English while there.  I am not an educator by trade yet, but I am working on getting my certification to teach Middle and High School Science. 

 

By now, I’m sure you’re asking yourself why I am writing on this bilingual blog.  One reason is that I had friends of Heidi’s ask me to make them puzzles and other things in French and Spanish.  After I made them, I decided to put them up on Teachers Pay Teachers with Heidi’s products.  100_6262Then, recently, we moved to Morocco and my kids were put in the situation of having to learn a lot of French very fast.  So, I started making a lot of French products for them.  Now, Heidi has asked me to take some of her products and translate them into Spanish, French and Arabic for some teacher friends of hers.  Since I’m translating them anyways, we will work on making them available to other teachers via Teachers Pay Teachers and our website – Raki’s Shop.

 

Well, this is a little information about me.  I hope I will be able to provide you with some resources that make your life easier.  After 9 years of living with a teacher, I know how hard you all work, and I would love to make it just a little easier for you.

khalilsignature  rrrbutton

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10