Pages

Feb 17, 2012

Spanish Word List {Kinder}

I use a list of Spanish words for each grading period. The list is created by our District's planning guide. We review a couple of words per week, but I post the entire chart as a visual for where we need to go next. I call this list our "Palabras Importantes."  These words are what they call "the most frequently occurring in reading and writing." You will see that the list is divided into 4 mini-lists. List #1 is used during the first grading period. I add List #2 during the second grading period and so on. I definitely teach reading and writing using the syllabic method. These are just separate focus words that our District and administrators require.

This is a sample of my chart for list #2. We chant the words every day, but we focus our activities on the words of the week in our plans.

Click on the picture to get my list of Spanish words.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10