Pages

Mar 3, 2012

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Dr. Seuss!

Yesterday was the big day- Dr. Seuss Bday that is! We had so much fun, and I am looking forward to even more Seuss-filled activities throughout the month of March.

In my classroom we have been taking part in a biography unit during social studies and our Writer's Workshop time. Thus, I thought it perfect (seeing as it was Seuss' bday) to incorporate a biography on this fantastic author into the mix. While I read, the students had to fill out three facts they learned about Seuss on a birthday cake activity sheet I created. After writing their facts, the students colored their cakes (Seuss style) and we used little tissue paper balls as candle flames. See more Seuss activities we did throughout the day by heading over to my blog!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10