Pages

Sep 9, 2012

Reading Strategies Posters


Reading strategies can be a little hard to remember for young readers. I created 16 posters that your students can refer to when attempting to read new words. For beginning readers, these posters and strategies may be presented and reviewed one at a time. You may move on to the next strategy after the current one is mastered. My posters include picture cues that will help students identify and remember specific strategies. Here is a sample of some of the reading strategies to use:




The wording on my posters is a little bit different. Click on the picture if you would like to see samples of these posters.

Also, I apologize that our posts have not been making it to our facebook page. For some reason, they were not being sent by networked blogs. I am testing this post with dlvr.it. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10