Pages

Sep 20, 2014

I can write my name!


I would like to share with you some ideas I used to teach my students how to write their names. The activities are simple and fun!
Here are some pics of what I did the last couple of days  in my classroom.

They identified the first letters in their names.

They also counted the number of letters in their names.

At the end they all shared their books.

You can find this craftivity {HERE}.



During Math we read "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" by Bill Martin, and it was perfect to introduce this skill in English.


By the end of the week  we made a graph, and identified which students had the most and least number of letters in their names.


During center time they practice motor skills creating their names with cereal.

They also cut and paste letters to create their names.


You can find more ideas and activities on my blog and FB page!
Have a fun week!

 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10