Pages

Jan 14, 2015

TWO FREEBIES: MLK and The Mitten

Are you looking for some FREE teacher resources for your January units? I have a couple of spanish packets that you might be able to use this month.

Martin Luther King Jr.

I have been creating some writing printables with an illustrated word bank to help beginning writers. I had not seen anything similar to this before and wanted a way to help ALL our students feel like successful writers. I have also been adding several versions of the writing activities to help teachers with differentiation in the classroom.

This MLK writing packet in Spanish follows that same format. I have added an illustrated word bank for beginning or struggling writers and also added other versions. I hope that you find this packet useful.
Click on the picture to find it on my Kinder Alphabet blog. It's available in English and Spanish.



The Mitten

I also have an emergent reader for the story of THE MITTEN/ El mitón. Click on the picture below to find it on my Bilingual blog.


See you there!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10