Pages

Sep 6, 2014

Hello everyone!  This is Leah Meiser from Lectura Para Niños !  I just finished teaching my second week of school!  Boy was it busy!!  I feel like we're starting from scratch every year.  I am starting my 18th year of Kindergarten and the shock of back to school hits me every time!  I have a great group this year and the lowest class size I've ever had!  Only 21 students!  I'm sure I'll be back up to 24-26 soon!  I've always started the year with 25 kids.

This year we have adopted a new reading series - Maravillas (Wonders) - McGraw Hill and Engage New York - Eureka Math.  It is definitely a struggle to set new routines after so many years!  I have tried to keep up with organizing so many materials!  Here is what I have done to help create labels for for the Maravillas Series.  These free labels also work for the Wonders series as well or any other reading series for that matter!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LABELS-for-Organizing-your-Wonders-Maravillas-Reading-Series-1383474http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LABELS-for-Organizing-your-Wonders-Maravillas-Reading-Series-1383474
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, my TPT page, Pinterest, and my blog!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10