Pages

Jun 17, 2014

Bilingual Classroom Resources


Hi everyone, my name is Monica Self and I am from Bilingual Classroom Resources. I am very excited to be one of the authors for the Bilingual Teacher Clubhouse! I was born and raised in Mexico City and after living there for 24 years I moved to Houston, TX. I have been married to my husband  for 14 years and we have two wonderful kids.
 
I teach Spanish to early and elementary kids. I see my students (110 of them) once a week for 25 minutes as I visit different classrooms. I have been teaching for 6 years and I have to say that I absolutely love my job! I am so blessed to be at a great school and work with so many talented people. It is so rewarding to see the thrill young children get from learning Spanish!

I teach children Spanish through games, music, movement and puppets.  My classes, which are creative and fun, are designed to enrich development and keep language learning alive. When I started teaching I always had a difficult time finding good quality materials to use with my students.  So, I started creating materials for my class and I want to share them with all teachers.

You can find me on FacebookTeachers Pay Teachers and my blog.  I would be grateful if you followed me at any or all of these places.  This will help you stay in touch with what’s happening at Bilingual Classroom Resources.

See you soon!
 
Bilingual Classroom Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10